Thank you for your interest in being a part of our Poppet Project team, we are always looking for great people!!!!
Please see the job description below:
Candidate should enjoy working with children and parents in a fun and upbeat environment. Art background or passion a plus but not required. Responsibilities include keeping supply and project areas clean and organized. Attention to detail, cleanliness, time management, and a positive attitude are all required. Growth opportunities are abundant.
We are looking for someone who brings a lot of energy, drive, and hustle to our team. You have a lot of initiative, and the ability to learn quickly.
The strongest candidates will have :
- A genuine love for working with children and helping them succeed
- A positive, coachable attitude
- Personal Accountability
- Time Management
- A sincere passion for helping others in need
- High-energy, with a passion to learn and contribute
- Ability to quickly learn and follow organizational policies, practices, and operations
- Pleasant and professional demeanor at all times with great attention to detail
- A natural curiosity to learn, work well both independently and as part of a team, and exhibit a high degree of professionalism
- Optimize the children’s experience
- Maintain the cleanliness of the studio
- Address questions/concerns of the parents
- Restocking of supplies
- Availability to work weekends
- uphold our studio’s high standards of cleanliness and safety. Daily tasks include wiping down surfaces, dusting, vacuuming, mopping, trash removal, etc
If you are passionate about personal growth, enjoy ongoing training, helping others grow, and have a sincere desire to cultivate our next generation of children, we have a position for you
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $22.00 per hour